·
Registered
3,145 Posts
WTF is up with the pipes on that Warrior? Kind of a homemade V&H Bigshots

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those pipes are made by a pipe manufacturer in Oz.

Can't remember the name off the top of my head.

They actually sound quiet nice but are really crap quality and will break at the mounting bracket after 20,000 kays (13,000Miles)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gtg_ozzie said:
Crap pipes

GREAT Price

Good luck with the war office negotiations mate

The minister for War and Finance was not in the best of moods yesterday so I still haven't brought the subject up.

She's scarey.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
sounds familiar, and all I want is $4000 for a fat *** [:'(]

·
Registered
830 Posts
mate check out my post " Jay from singleton " 1/2 way down I believe has already bought the bike....

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Time said:
$4000 seems like an aweful lot ..... are you going for a 300mm rear

I am still eyeing up the 260 rear, but by the time I get the kit, rear fender etc with the state of the $Aus compared to the $US at the moment it must well over $3k and heading towards the $4k even. Its still an idea at the moment, finances are a bit strapped at the moment.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
****** said:
Time said:
$4000 seems like an aweful lot ..... are you going for a 300mm rear

I am still eyeing up the 260 rear, but by the time I get the kit, rear fender etc with the state of the $Aus compared to the $US at the moment it must well over $3k and heading towards the $4k even. Its still an idea at the moment, finances are a bit strapped at the moment.

It's a pity you are not up here in Brissy because I reckon the guy building my chopper frame could do it a **** of a lot cheaper than that.

Check it out.

and look at the welds

I am going with a old school coffin tank with it too.

I am so looking forward to getting finished

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually. It is a boy?

I am not gay but I nicknamed the original bike that the engine came from "Arthur" because it was really cheesy 70's bike that looked like something that Arthur Fonzarelli would ride. I rode Arthur to work for a year and clocked up quite a few kays on it and had absolutey no troubles. When I thought about it I decided that a boy names worked better because women ALWAYS give you trouble and I wanted a good reliable bike. I haven't yet met a women that hasn't caused me grief in one way or another so I'll be damned if I am going to take the chance on making my bike a girl and having it breakdown in the first week.

The new form of the bike will King Arthur or Sir Arthur and I am going to have a little XXXX Man on it somwehere because thats my other favourite thing.
mmmmmmm beeeeer.

Did some one say beer?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Spokes said:
Actually. It is a boy?

I am not gay but I nicknamed the original bike that the engine came from "Arthur" because it was really cheesy 70's bike that looked like something that Arthur Fonzarelli would ride. I rode Arthur to work for a year and clocked up quite a few kays on it and had absolutey no troubles. When I thought about it I decided that a boy names worked better because women ALWAYS give you trouble and I wanted a good reliable bike. I haven't yet met a women that hasn't caused me grief in one way or another so I'll be damned if I am going to take the chance on making my bike a girl and having it breakdown in the first week.

The new form of the bike will King Arthur or Sir Arthur and I am going to have a little XXXX Man on it somwehere because thats my other favourite thing.
mmmmmmm beeeeer.

Did some one say beer?

mmmmm
walking stick and you like riding boys ???? if you've got boiled lollies in your pocket - i'm reporting you

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I understand that it is frowned upon to give your bike a male name but it kinda just happened like that and now it is staying.

By the way, I haven't used my walking stick for over two weeks now. I am nearly recovered. Nearly.

And I do not actually like to ride boy OR carry boiled lollies with me.

Sicko

1 - 18 of 18 Posts