RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of a midnight with black wrapped Bub Jug Huggers? Chewbakka might have done it, but no photos and hasn't been on 4m since July. If you have the skills to photoshop one, please give it a shot for me. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
There is a pic in my gallery of modified Jug Huggers with wrap on them. On the red bike kind of a close up of right side. Only difference is I cut 5" out of them.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Independent, thanks for the info./pic. I am kinda on the fence still about wrapping mine. I'm worried about them turning grey or getting ripped up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have wrapped Street Sweepers in my gallery which kind of look similar. As for the turning gray make sure you spray them and they last a while. I have never ripped them before, and the best deals are on e-bay you can get the wrap, stainless ties, and the spray for a pretty good price. If you decide to go through with it I can give you some pointers.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
agreed once you get them sealed in you can just go back over them with high heat paint if they start to dull. It takes some time to wrap them right but once done they are little trouble except for the repaint now and again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts