RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just got a '05 midnight warrior and I love it ... it looks bad ass, it sounds bad ass ... it pulls like a mofo and it handles like a dream ... what more could you ask for???
I just wanted to say hi .. get familiar with the crowd on the forum ... some pic's are still to come ... I had a busy week ... but the bike aint gonna go anywhere ... well at least not without me on it [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
so type you soon
G.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
OH...YEA!! Another Midnight Warrior!!! We'll be taking over these forums in no time. Look out Red Warriors!! The BLACK ATTACK is coming![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Gsisic,

Welcome to the forums and to the most exclusive Club there is...The Midnight Warriors Club. Be proud! Be very proud!!

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow i feel so welcome .. thank you guys ... seems like the right biker crowd to be in [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
but I got to report one bad thing bout the Warrior .. and it could turn into a big problem ....... you can't freagin stop thinking about it!!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
I'm at work and all i do is look for parts, pic, roads to rid .. at home - just came back from riding and i find myself just wanting to go down to the garage and and look at it, touch it .. ride it! hehe
not good not good at all [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.