RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Just got a '05 midnight warrior and I love it ... it looks bad ass, it sounds bad ass ... it pulls like a mofo and it handles like a dream ... what more could you ask for???
I just wanted to say hi .. get familiar with the crowd on the forum ... some pic's are still to come ... I had a busy week ... but the bike aint gonna go anywhere ... well at least not without me on it [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
so type you soon
G.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

one of the seller's photos i had handy .. just to give you an idea why I'm so in love with it [:I] ......... more to come!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome Gsisic! Its gets better every day man!
Bike feels better between the legs every friggin day man!

Wait till you do some mods!!!!!feels even BETTER!!!!!

have fun bro and be safe!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
OH...YEA!! Another Midnight Warrior!!! We'll be taking over these forums in no time. Look out Red Warriors!! The BLACK ATTACK is coming![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Gsisic,

Welcome to the forums and to the most exclusive Club there is...The Midnight Warriors Club. Be proud! Be very proud!!

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow i feel so welcome .. thank you guys ... seems like the right biker crowd to be in [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
but I got to report one bad thing bout the Warrior .. and it could turn into a big problem ....... you can't freagin stop thinking about it!!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
I'm at work and all i do is look for parts, pic, roads to rid .. at home - just came back from riding and i find myself just wanting to go down to the garage and and look at it, touch it .. ride it! hehe
not good not good at all [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MadMan .. that is a nice ride!!! but what the **** did you put on it?? baby oil? hehe j/k ... i love clean rides .. that looks awesome!!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Gsisic

wow i feel so welcome .. thank you guys ... seems like the right biker crowd to be in

[:0] We're not a crowd, we're a FAMILY [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nice ride Gsisic. Now a got a cheap mod for you. Relocate the tire pressure sticker from the swing arm to the bottom of your seat. Welcome to the Hood.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts