RS Warrior Forum banner

WTB- Corbin Hollywood Solo seat

1K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  limotinted 
#1 ·
Looking for a Corbin Hollywood solo. I extended the pan on mine and turned it into a 2up seat for the wife. I just bought a bagger for 2up riding so I'm turning the warrior back into the solo bike I built it to be. Let me know what you've got

#6 ·
Looks like it's #Y-W-4-H. I picked the original one up from the Corbin shop in Daytona, someone had returned it because they didn't like the seat, I think I got it for about 50% off.

I'm hoping someone has one in the back of their garage that they'd like to turn into cash. There was one on ebay a little while ago but they wanted as much as a new one cost.

#7 ·
#10 ·
@PeterSik +1 they are exactly that!

@limotinted that seat must be a keeper, not many have been offered for sale second-hand over the years. I can't find any current ads out there on the net except the manufacturer (or new from dealers).

#11 ·
I don't think they were very common, they were pretty expensive new for a solo seat. I did see that I missed one about 4 months ago. I'm sure there are some more floating around out there. I'm in no real rush. Once I find the seat I'm going to pull the bike apart to freshen it up and change the paint scheme. It's in great shape but it's still an almost 20 year old bike that I must have painted 8-10 years ago now.

#12 ·
Bump... Bueller anyone?

I dropped the Warrior off to get new tires put on. I was planning on selling it once the new tires are on but after ripping on it solo again I'm not so sure. If I can't come up with a seat I may just order a new one from Corbin.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.