RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a set of baffled executioners they dont want let me know!

Not in a rush just curious if anyone has a set.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,687 Posts
The Executioners are straight pipes, no baffles. They use torque cones for back pressure and pipe fitment. There not to loud except when you accelerate hard. I've had mine for a long time and still like them very much. They are to long for a lowered Warrior and scrape on right hand turns. I modified mine and shortened them 2 1/2" so they never drag. Good luck finding a used set as they are like hens teeth to find.

Reactions: Chomorro

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Executioners are straight pipes, no baffles. They use torque cones for back pressure and pipe fitment. There not to loud except when you accelerate hard. I've had mine for a long time and still like them very much. They are to long for a lowered Warrior and scrape on right hand turns. I modified mine and shortened them 2 1/2" so they never drag. Good luck finding a used set as they are like hens teeth to find.
Well there goes my plan. I was reading they dont scrape in other threads but my bike is lowered that's why I was looking for a set.

Onto the next idea

·
Super Moderator
5,687 Posts
Sorry my man, i just didn't want you to buy some and then find out like it did that your pipes would be damaged on the first right turn. lucky for me i have a tig welder and could fix mine so i could use them. Sucked though that i had to send them off to be re-chromed and i had to make a new rear mount. I'm sure you will find something you like that don't take all that re-doing to make them work.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry my man, i just didn't want you to buy some and then find out like it did that your pipes would be damaged on the first right turn. lucky for me i have a tig welder and could fix mine so i could use them. Sucked though that i had to send them off to be re-chromed and i had to make a new rear mount. I'm sure you will find something you like that don't take all that re-doing to make them work.
I picked up a set of stock headers to play with so I just need to find a nice budget friendly slip on that looks good. Thanks for the heads up! I'm hoping my new 240 wheel will give me a little more rear clearance as well.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I've got the ProPipe n lowered warrior and dont scrap it....
And I have a 250....
Well I've actually scraped the frame....

Do a forum search for the 1256day..
He has a write up on a exhaust he Came up with using the stock header

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And I have a 250....

Thanks desert! I will check it out

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And I have a 250....

The leaderdeuce dream pipe looks awesome. His version of the 1256day pipe. I wonder if I can get someone to make me one

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Yeah that's the one.
It was a collaboration between 1256day and some forum member's...

If done right it looks good ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts