RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of exhaust for a 2003 warrior. Must be in excellent condition. Let me know whatcha got :)

Pipes I'm interested in:

Vance Hines Big Radius
Vance Hines Pro Pipe
Cobra Swept

I'm NOT interested in the V&N Big Shots or any of the Hard Krome pipes. Had those. Not crazy about them.

By the way, I'm in NY.

Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
390 Posts
jimworx;

-Having just sold a new in the box Cobra Swept exhaust for the RSW locally and currently running one on my ride I would definitely give them a hard
look as I think they are awesome! I have a set of Big City Thunder baffles installed and love the sound/power these put out. My only complaint (minor)
is that they are in the way of making any belt tension adjustments easily. I ended up cutting two wrenches down to fit in the allotted space and it works
like a champ.

On a different topic: What did you do with the Graffeo exhaust system you had purchased? Post up what you end up going with and Be Safe, Ride
Safe!
Rg

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was searching online for the Cobra swept. Everyone is out of stock, but the good news is Cobra still makes them so it's just a matter of waiting a month or 2. Not a huge deal. I was debating between the Cobra or the V&N, but the V&N is impossible to find.

As for the Graffeo pipe....I sent it back to have him fix some fitting issues. I also told him to add a rear bracket and perhaps fix the front section of the pipe. He thought I was being finicky and just offered me a refund. I took him up on that because I just wasn't happy with it. I waited a long time for that exhaust too, which was a bummer.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Jim,
-Sorry for the ordeal you went thru with the other exhaust. I wish you success in your search for the
exhaust you seek! I will keep my eyes open for you.
Rg

·
Registered
328 Posts
jimworx;

-Having just sold a new in the box Cobra Swept exhaust for the RSW locally and currently running one on my ride I would definitely give them a hard
look as I think they are awesome! I have a set of Big City Thunder baffles installed and love the sound/power these put out. My only complaint (minor)
is that they are in the way of making any belt tension adjustments easily. I ended up cutting two wrenches down to fit in the allotted space and it works
like a champ.

On a different topic: What did you do with the Graffeo exhaust system you had purchased? Post up what you end up going with and Be Safe, Ride
Safe!
Rg
Off topic but do these scrape on right sweepers on a lowered warrior? Mine does just curious what doesnt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mine is lowered with the Cobra Swept and I've never once scraped it. However, I will say I've only scraped my pegs a handful of times so maybe I carve corners like a pansy.....Lol

·
Registered
673 Posts
If your bike is lowered pansy or not you tend to scrape most pipes. I’m not sure what your pipe looks like so I can’t answer 100%. I know mine have been scraped and that owner got a lot lower than me lol😎😎🐝

1 - 10 of 10 Posts