RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of of New or Used (in excellent condition) pipes. Chrome. 2-1 or 2-2. For the 2005 RS Warrior XV1700. They need to have removeable baffles, as I'm going to get the Thunder Monster Baffles for whatever I end up with.

I'm really partial to Muzzy's, V&H Bigshots andPro-pipe, Yamaha Speedstar 2-1-2, Morton's, BMS, etc...

Throw whatever you've got at me. I need to figure something out pretty quick!

Thanks!

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Re: Exhaust Pipes - New or Used

Still got these Cobra's for sale .

$350 plus shipping

·
Registered
4,338 Posts

This is the first set I got without the heatsheilds. They sent me a brand new set with the shields which is on the bike and told me to just keep the first set . So here it is. If I don't sell it , I've got some ideas for .it

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

How much do the heatshields cost? Are these pipes baffled? Will the headers blue w/o the shields to cover them?

I love these pipes! How do they sound?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

messx03 said:
This is the first set I got without the heatsheilds. They sent me a brand new set with the shields which is on the bike and told me to just keep the first set . So here it is. If I don't sell it , I've got some ideas for .it

PM Sent.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: WTB - Exhaust Pipes - New or Used

I have a V&H Pro Pipe, I ran it for about 300 miles. I boght it new and still have the box. I would take $275.00 shipped to you, If intersted let me know I will send you some pictures.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts

PM sent

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I'm seriously debating between the Cobra and the Propipe.

I'm wondering if anybody has a set of Muzzy 2-2 Dragsthey'd be willing to part with?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

67STROKERSTANG said:
I have a V&H Pro Pipe, I ran it for about 300 miles. I boght it new and still have the box. I would take $275.00 shipped to you, If intersted let me know I will send you some pictures.

Payment sent. Thanks for your help and the awesome deal!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts