RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I need exhaust for my warrior and need the stock air box with the tubes to do the DIY intakes and the stock rpm tack and side mount license plate bracket and a stock head light and houseing and a power commander 3 ..... And a integrated tail light and may need more later plz help

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I have a side mount plate in chrome that attaches to the axle. I still have the stock coffin air box and shield also. I think i also have my old tail light (not integrated) . I will have to dig these out and I can take pictures tomorrow on my day off and let you know.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Glad to see you are still around with your Warrior Joey.

Good luck with getting the parts.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have a stock air box don't have the right side cover I don't think. I'll look when I get home. I have stock tail light and turn signals also. You can text me if interested. 5204038841

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a stock air box don't have the right side cover I don't think. I'll look when I get home. I have stock tail light and turn signals also. You can text me if interested. 5204038841
He'll yeah I would love to man I called u just a min ago

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a side mount plate in chrome that attaches to the axle. I still have the stock coffin air box and shield also. I think i also have my old tail light (not integrated) . I will have to dig these out and I can take pictures tomorrow on my day off and let you know.
Yeah lmk thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a Chrome-look stock air box, and a Midnight air box. Both complete. Pristine condition. Free to good homes. Send me shipping, and they're off too whoever wants them. Also have "2" stock fender/turn signal assemblies... also free.

I could charge, but I may need something someday. Warrior Brothers 4 ever.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Bump! Has anyone seen or heard from Joey?
+1.... WHERE's JOEEEEEYY?!!?

Last Activity: 03-13-2014 04:34 PM

Send'n some luv out for you (and your wife) Joey! Hope all is well!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts