RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe it's part number STR-5PX57-40-00
Fits all Road Star Warriors

Specifically the model with the "loop" heel rest on the right bracket.

Let me know, thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
**** I didn't realize your were from Canada. The shipping on that bumps the price up about $30. Sorry man

·
Registered
20 Posts
check out my gallery as i have a template there for a simple relocation bracket which just used 1/4 plate aluminum and can easily be done with handtools. it was very good for my 5'7" girlfriend and reuses the stock pegs and heel guards
Hey Chris! I would love to make my own rear foot pegs relocations. Could you elaborate on the instructions. Or if you have any for sale too?

·
Premium Member
7,728 Posts
I just cut two brackets out of aluminum plate following my template that is in my gallery. I used some large stainless steel nuts as spacers to get them out far enough from the frame and then i just reused my stock pegs including the guards. Here are a few pictures of the
pegreloc1.JPG peg bracket template.jpg pegreloc2.JPG pegreloc3.JPG pegreloc4.JPG Here are some pictures of teh final product that may hep

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just cut two brackets out of aluminum plate following my template that is in my gallery. I used some large stainless steel nuts as spacers to get them out far enough from the frame and then i just reused my stock pegs including the guards. Here are a few pictures of the View attachment 248534 View attachment 248534 View attachment 248535 View attachment 248536 View attachment 248537 View attachment 248538 Here are some pictures of teh final product that may hep
Awesome!!! This doesn’t look too complex! I’ll start tomorrow! Thanks again Chris!

·
Premium Member
7,728 Posts
Like I said I used stainless steel nuts larger than the thread on the bolts to space mine out however you can use a piece of thicker aluminum or some other method to space them. The only thing to be careful of is the first few times you use them when you put your feet on the ground at a stop or to push the bike the left peg can be bothersome until you get used to it being there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts