RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
WTT :Dwell i see some of us is trying to see if the swap shop works out now we just need to get more of us to see it an d to see if there is any thing thay want to swap . just want to say a special thankS you to how was a big part in it to make this happen THANK YOU TO ALL THE MOB BOSS HERE LOL well here is my swap i have. :D

I want a set of the 5 spoke wheels perfer midnights but can be two tone wheels if have to be . i have the stock set 3 spoks lmk if any one wants to swap them thanks. :D

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Make sure you include whether or not you will be including your 3-spoke wheel rotors as they do not fit the five spoke wheels.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Be patient Joey.......it might take a little time but somebody will eventually offer you a deal. Right now almost everybody's riding trying to get those last rides in before the chilly weather creeps in. Once that happens the mod bugs start biting and parts will be coming off.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Joey

I did the 5 spoke to 3 spoke swap. I ended up buying a set of 3 spokes wheels, brakes tires, everything.

Actually buying them off the 4m was a deal. They come up from time to time. Try to buy the complete wheel set. i.e. 1 wheel with brakes, wheels, bearings and tire.

For the front the 5 spoke wheel has to have 5 spoke discs. 3 spoke wheel has to have the 3 spoke discs.

ALSO, if you have to remove your front discs, Heat the bolts 1st with a heat gun. Those bolts have soft heads and the lock-tite yamaha uses, needs heat to release.

I need extra rims and tires due to all the flats I get. Its nice to have a extra set to swap out in a pinch.

G

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
This Winter should be a prime time to score a nice deal on a set of 5 spokes if he dosen't find a set to trade. People seem to sell for less during the Winter months. I know that he's looking to trade but a good plan B is to be open to buying a nice used set like 1256day said and simply selling his 3 spokes after to get at least 1/2 his money back he used to buy the 5 spokes.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
The desert catii, crapy roofs blowing off tar paper roofs and roofing nails in slum dog barstow. Construction trucks dropping nails. All sorts of junk on the roads. You name it. It is really bad out here.
I dont have a dealer nearby, so I need the extra set up.
G

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
The desert catii, crapy roofs blowing off tar paper roofs and roofing nails in slum dog barstow. Construction trucks dropping nails. All sorts of junk on the roads. You name it. It is really bad out here.
I dont have a dealer nearby, so I need the extra set up.
G

Check this stuff out... maybe it would be a great add for you. It also dynamically balances the wheel (like dyna beads)

Motorcycle Tire Sealant | Scooters Tire Sealant | Motorcycle Formula (MOT) - Ride-On

1 - 19 of 19 Posts