RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Rineharts in good shape. Has two dings on them but not really noticeable. Willing to trade for Vance and Hines Big Radius or similar exhaust. Want to keep with 2-2. I ride really twisty roads and these hang to low for my liking. If you have a nice set of exhaust I’m willing to trade. One stipulation is I ride almost every day so I would need your set in before I send mine out. If you have an extra set it’ll work out great. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hey JV, a nice bike as well as pipes however, I can see where you would have a clearance problem. Just a thought, would different designed headers lift your mufflers higher ?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey JV, a nice bike as well as pipes however, I can see where you would have a clearance problem. Just a thought, would different designed headers lift your mufflers higher ?
I’m sure it would. I’m actually on air so I can lift the bike it just want something that angles up instead of down.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The muzzys 2 -2 angle more up then those I think but I can tell you the heat shields do scrap on mine and I am lowered.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those look great! But they do look a little low in the front. I’m have air ride so I ride with the back end way up but even so I can still get them to scrap! Have a sound clip of those I’ve never seen them before.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Those look great! But they do look a little low in the front. I’m have air ride so I ride with the back end way up but even so I can still get them to scrap! Have a sound clip of those I’ve never seen them before.

I don't but they sound mean and loud lol. I ordered some baffles to see if I can quiet them down since I just bought the bike and my other bikes were not nearly as loud. After riding all week though I'm starting to get used to the sound with ear plugs and I do love it.

I will make video this weekend!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't but they sound mean and loud lol. I ordered some baffles to see if I can quiet them down since I just bought the bike and my other bikes were not nearly as loud. After riding all week though I'm starting to get used to the sound with ear plugs and I do love it.

I will make video this weekend!

Awesome. I ride with ear plugs as well. Makes a world of difference. I like my pipes nice and loud. But depending on the baffles you can make it remain loud and get more performance.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Awesome. I ride with ear plugs as well. Makes a world of difference. I like my pipes nice and loud. But depending on the baffles you can make it remain loud and get more performance.

Made a quick video here

Now to install the baffles.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**** that sounds great! Sounds similar to the Rineharts but louder! I ended up buying a set of Cobra Swept exhaust. Just love the look of them so much. You ever decide to get rid of those let me know I’ll snag them. That’s the first I’ve ever heard of them or seen them on the Warrior. Those look so good.

·
Registered
223 Posts
**** that sounds great! Sounds similar to the Rineharts but louder! I ended up buying a set of Cobra Swept exhaust. Just love the look of them so much. You ever decide to get rid of those let me know I’ll snag them. That’s the first I’ve ever heard of them or seen them on the Warrior. Those look so good.

I knew they were kind of loud hahha. I wasnt even getting on it either. How do the cobras sound? They look pretty good too

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I knew they were kind of loud hahha. I wasnt even getting on it either. How do the cobras sound? They look pretty good too

I get them in on Monday! People say they’re nothing crazy loud but shoot I’m going for looks, sound and power on this set. They’re a 2-1-2 cross over so they’ll offer better performance then my Rineharts while offering the 2-2 sound! Can’t wait. Incase this post gets deleted you should post up that video in a desperate post. I’m sure others would love to see it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I get them in on Monday! People say they’re nothing crazy loud but shoot I’m going for looks, sound and power on this set. They’re a 2-1-2 cross over so they’ll offer better performance then my Rineharts while offering the 2-2 sound! Can’t wait. Incase this post gets deleted you should post up that video in a desperate post. I’m sure others would love to see it.

Well baffles took seconds to install and I am riding tomorrow morning. Garage start and it still sounds mean as heck but took away the sharpness. We will see tomorrow!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You’ll also notice a world of difference in power!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts