RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well team it is that time again to start planning for the next WWW.

Best to start early so that members can book it in their calender and adjust or rearrange the work load around it.

By popular opinion it has been requested that it be moved to September this year to try and stay out of the rain and the heat.

How does 26-27 Sept suit everybody?

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Re: WWW 2009

Sounds oke to me, but wil go with the flow.

Prefer the heat over the rain and coldl (like we had last year....... still defrosting bodyparts...
), so the later in the year, the better.

You are planning to ride your new girl by then?

Dutch

·
Registered
298 Posts

The week either side of that weekend would suit me better. It'smy missus birthday the weekend your suggesting, i'll be shot if I go away on that one.

Hope you and Spokes are riding Warriors by then.

Cheers, Tosh.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

If it is going to be in October it couldn't be any earlier than the weekend of 24th. That will mean I have 5 days to ride from Adelaide to Wallabadah. That sounds like a long time however I will be riding a rigid Honda 750/4chopper so trust me when I say that 5 days is not a long time to do that distance when I am used to the comforts of the yamaha.

I would love to be attending on a Warrior but I still won't have one by then. That is about the time that my CTP claim will be going through so it will be a little while after that even. Hopefully I will have a machine for WWW2010. As itwill be our 5th Anniversary of the event really hope I do have one.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

i'm easy on any dates as far as I can see, but later ratherthan earlieris my preferencejust simply because the weather might be a bit warmer & drier after last years wet & wild ride home.

I'm happy to be the weekend chef again if you guys are in agreement. If so, I can do a bit of planning (and give 2sips my shopping list of course
) , and we could have abig old barbie on the Saturday night maybe.

Paul,

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

So at this stage we are looking at 19-20 Sept or late Oct 24-25, this is the last weekend in Oct.

Don't forget the Snowy Ride is in early Nov and you might not be able to do both. Don't want to upset the Cheese and Kisses.

Something to ponder?

I could always just order fine weather for the 19-20 Sep.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Ok, judging by the huge response that I had to my last question.

How about we lock in the 19 - 20 Sep and I order the fine weather to go with it.

Any violent objections?

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Ok fello Warriors, no more posts here for WWW2009.

This is getting a tad confusing, all posts on " Who is coming to WWW 2009"

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts