RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Well done Heff and DTart then, its good to get this locked and loaded so early.
BTW, if you are talking to the pub I will take a room as well. I am sure BP will be happy to share

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No Worries Strud, will be calling them in the next couple of days to confirm about bedding etc so will book another of the rooms for you guys. Will be $95 for two people per night :eek:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Sweet as.
Being that I work for the horse racing industry that time of year is going to be pretty busy for me but seeing that it is so close to me this year I may be able to organise the time.
I'll let Mal and Stocko now.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hello my lovelies! Quick update. I have confirmed with the Drake that we want all three of the Motel rooms as well as the bunkhouse with Two people in each of the rooms, they will of course be a bit more expensive, I believe it will be $40 per person per night for the rooms. The bunkhouse does have all its own bedding so no need to bring sleeping bags or pillows, however I was advised that it does get pretty chilly, so for you delicate little flowers out there you might want to stick an extra blanket in!:D

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
As far as I know all the Coffs crew will be there.
That should make 21 Warriors.
I think our best has been 25 hasn't it?

·
Registered
741 Posts
It really pains me to do this but I'm afraid I have to pull out of what would've been my 10th WWW. If there's a cost associated with me not going, I'm happy to cover it. Hope you all have a great time. I'm sure you will, we always have in the past. Cheers

·
Premium Member
3,379 Posts
It really pains me to do this but I'm afraid I have to pull out of what would've been my 10th WWW. If there's a cost associated with me not going, I'm happy to cover it. Hope you all have a great time. I'm sure you will, we always have in the past. Cheers
Ah sh!t that's a bummer. Good luck with what ever stopped you coming mate.

Heff

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
WTF??? am I gonna ride by myself then? bummer...
Hey Matt, If you want BP and myself can meet you and ride up together. Will prob leave on thursday from the gong and stay at a pub somewhere leaving a short ride for friday. :D

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Friday is out for me, I will roll in on Saturday morning and ride back on Sunday with the group. So save me a bunk for Saturday night.

Dutch :cool:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
At this point in time the three amigos from Coffs Harbour are still coming up on Friday.
Strud, Let me know where you guys are staying on Thursday night. We can either stay there with you or if that doesn't work we can meet you en route Friday morning so we can ride in together.
Cheers

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
At this point in time the three amigos from Coffs Harbour are still coming up on Friday.
Strud, Let me know where you guys are staying on Thursday night. We can either stay there with you or if that doesn't work we can meet you en route Friday morning so we can ride in together.
Cheers
Will do, was thinking pub at Bellingen. Still waiting to see if Matt is joining us.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts