RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just changed the oil on the bike. Have about 75,000 miles on the bike and I noticed just recently i was hearing what sound like slight tap. I thought it might be valve noise but wasnt sure really. I couldnt pin point the noise exactly. Performance or gas mileage was not affected so I didnt worry to much about it.

Anyways I used this oil here in Ukraine called XADO Atomic SUper Synthetic, mostly because it was on sale.
https://xado.us/oils/motor-equipment/4-stroke-engines/xado-atomicoil-10w40-4t-ma-supersynthetic

On their Ukrainian website they talk about it having some sort of nanotechnology that has some kind of magic restorative powers.
You can google translate it here https://xado.ua/masla/dlya-dvigateley-mototehniki/dlya-4-h-taktnih-dvigateley/xado-atomic-oil-10w-40-4t-ma-supersynthetic

First it was strange the oil was a turquoise color. But after putting it in and driving around the taping noise I was hearing disappeared and the bike seemed to idle a little smoother... Plus the bike seems to run a little cooler. Ever since I got the bike if I got stuck in traffic for a long while my leg on the exhaust side of the bike would get smoking hot while I was stopped. Now it seems to not be happening.

I dont know if its the oil or what but thought I would pass it on.

Cheers,
Monty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
This oil (or addition to oil) isn't new in eastern Europa, I think it's already more then 10 years on market, there're a lot of positive and negative opinion about this stuff. Guys use this before selling cars for better performance. A lot of these say it lasts not so long, but worth to try ?

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Their website says its available in over 35 countries.

Its an actual oil not an additive. It has some kind of "special" additives in it, according to their literature.

I had seen it around here in Ukraine before but never bought it. After seeing it on sale I figured it was worth a go. So far, its been like 3 days, it seems to be decent. Like I said the engine seems a little cooler and runs smoother.

I cant speak to its longevity but for a fully synthetic oil I payed about $6 a liter with the sale price.

Thanks for the warning about possible longevity issues. I will change the oil at the end of the summer no matter how many KM I go. I will keep you updated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Xado is brand. Nowdays they make a lot of stuff from engines oilsand adds to home cleaning liquids with Nano particles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts