RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yamaha employees are re-starting their Bike Nights for 2009. All are welcome. The plan is to have one on the 4th Thursday of each month, starting tomorrow, 1/22 (sorry for the late notice). There is a chance of rain, so ride safe. The standing location is:

Portillo's - Buena Park, California
8390 La Palma Ave.
Buena ParkCA90620
714-220-6400
http://www.portillos.com/portillos/locations/

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

The next Bike Night is this Thursday, 2/26, at the location above. They usually get started around 6:00 pm. There will be trivia/prizes. I hope some of you local Yamaha/Star owners can make it.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I would be there if it wasn't such a long haul from S. GA. Hope the rest of you guys will make a good showing !

·
Registered
24 Posts
New to the site, looking forward to meeting some fellow Warrior owners.

What hours will you guys be meeting this Thursday 5/28? Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bump...

Same question, arrival time and estimated "good bye" time.

Calwarrior, I assume that you will be riding there straight from work. If not, let me know so we can ride from CM to BP.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What's up with no Warrior's showing up??????? I was looking to meet some fellow Warrior riders but there was no one at Portillo's last night.

Did I misread the thread?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I drove over because I was "under the weather". I did not see any warrior among the bikes. I thought I would find some fellow warriors there too but !!! Well, may be the next month.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What's usually the best time to show up? I did not feel comfortable walking over to the other riders in the restaurant and none of them owned Warriors.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, I thought it was just me looking for a Warrior to start the conversation (even I did not arrive with my bike). In another word, I did not know where to start. Well, I hope it will turn out better the next time around.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So whats up? The 4th Thursday is coming up next week the 25th. Is anyone (Warriors) planning to head over to the restaurant or will it be "others" again?

·
Registered
707 Posts
HOG H8R said:
So whats up? The 4th Thursday is coming up next week the 25th. Is anyone (Warriors) planning to head over to the restaurant or will it be "others" again?

I'm still too far away to make it this month, but should be around for the July meet. Hope to see you there. I'll bring Terminator with me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i work nights, so week day evets are out for me

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hope to see some more Warrior's here tomorrow, looks like AlanH and another Warrior rider will be meeting myself over here around 5:30.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good turnout for the Yamaha bike night, we had 4 Warriors show up the last Thursday gathering including AlanH and 357.

Took a few low budget pics with the crackberry cell. Hope more will continue to attend, overall great atmospere and trivia and raffles.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics, had a good time even though I can't seem to win anything on the trivia questions.

Great hot dogs though!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts