RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like using Yamaha parts instead of getting one from your local hardware store, here is the perfect solution for you.

This is the bolt that is used for the side cover intake grill (not air box). It is exactly the same bolt on the tach except longer.

I tried it myself and it worked perfectly fine. The part description and number is SCREW,SPEC'L SHAPE 90149-06302-00. You canorder fromyour Yamaha dealer or from www.motorsportssuperstore.com parts fiche.

Here are the photos:

Excuse the mess!!!

For the meantime, I still used bolts I got from our local Fastenal (www.fastenal.com) store whichcomes inblack oxide finish to match my bike. The Home Depot ones are stainless. I got the washers from Home Depot whichhas a rubber surface on one side. I painted it black. I thought the rubber would helpkeep the bolts intact since the windshieldvibrates a lot.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
That's a common size on our bike. Whenever I'm stuck on the road and need a bolt (I frequently lose them from my thunder air cleaner, and yes I always loctite them), I like to steal them from the fork deflectors. You can take one bolt from each side and not worry about losing your deflector. I once road around all summer with only one in each side.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi what size are those bolts for the Warrior Boulevard windshield? I'm getting a new one from a dealer however the hardware for mounting is missing so i got a discount but i need to buy the hardware need to know the size?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts