RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear people say that the Yamaha seats are really corbin seats. Is this true? Are there any differences in quality or features?

I NEED to order the dual touring saddle, as per the girlfriend , but I dont want to wait a month for Yamaha to get them out. Would the COrbin be the same seat?

Anyone know of wait time with the Corbin?

Thanks,
CarKnee

2002 Indigo Warrior

·
Registered
683 Posts
yamaha has a contract with corbin to make the aftermarket seats for them.there are several different models to choose from with yamaha or corbin.per agreement there are slight differences in look and design however quality would remain much the same.i would highly recommend the corbin if you ever are near their facility or go to a rally where they are set up,they have people called wizards that will sit you on the seat of your choosing and custom fit it to your behind and give you many options of color material etc at no extra charge.i live about 30 miles from hollister and had them make me a custom seat.while they were making the seat they took me on a tour thru their factory where i was able to see the seats being made,treated me and the wife to a great lunch at there onsite cafe (wizards cafe).by that time the seat was done for my inspection,they put it on and mailed the stock one to my house via ups.i beleive that they have a facility in florida also.corbin attends many ralleys and will make and or have seats on hand at the ralleys they attend.i was very happy with my purchase all in all and their customer service was excellent

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WoW! I wish I lived near those guys. They treat customers right! Unfortunetely I am up in NY and will not be in FL or CA anytime soon.

I will give 'em a call and post here.

Thanks!
CarKnee

2002 Indigo Warrior

1 - 4 of 4 Posts