RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find these handle bars still ?
or can someone link me a few sets that I can install on my bike ? I want to get rid of the original bars.

2005 Yamaha Roadstar warrior Midnight edition

Thank you !

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Well those bars ain't been made for a bit. You can look up Baron's radius bars and other metric bars that have 4" spaced risers.

·
Registered
712 Posts
or can someone link me a few sets that I can install on my bike ? I want to get rid of the original bars.

Thank you !
I have a new set still in the box. I can dig them out and post a couple picture if interested.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well those bars ain't been made for a bit. You can look up Baron's radius bars and other metric bars that have 4" spaced risers.

Edit nvm these only fit a harley would you mind posting some examples for me I would very much appreciate it.

·
Administrator
28,394 Posts
Sometimes 4-inch riser spacing drag or T bars will not bolt onto the Warrior, which has 100mm riser centers and the holes are shimmed tightly. 4-inch is over 101mm. Some bar risers will flex a little but others are too short or too stout to flex. It could go either way.

Sometimes a 4-inch riser center bar is really built at 100mm and its just lazy marketing.

Keeping this ID Info separate in case helpful to your web search:
Star STR-5PX75-12-00 Double T Fatbars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had problems finding the double T Yamaha Bars... But found these over on JP Cycles for less than $80. Figured they would be worth a chance to try out!
Drag Specialties 1-1/4
The ones I have on the bike right now are pulled backed so far I have to look over the bars if I want to know how fast I am going.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yes, Please ! let me know asap !
New old stock bars I apparently picked up in 2011 from a dealer in Jackson Tennessee. Original hardware and packaging as you can see. I will take $120 plus shipping if you’re interested. Same bars as I have on my 07 warrior.

4B5DFFBA-5893-4816-81C9-9C65208B580F.jpeg
4B5DFFBA-5893-4816-81C9-9C65208B580F.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New old stock bars I apparently picked up in 2011 from a dealer in Jackson Tennessee. Original hardware and packaging as you can see. I will take $120 plus shipping if you’re interested. Same bars as I have on my 07 warrior.

View attachment 248653 View attachment 248653
View attachment 248653

View attachment 248653 View attachment 248653
View attachment 248653
[email protected] shoot me an email and i'll give you my cell phone number or check the direct message thanks !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Do you have a better picture of the bars, there was a recall on double t bars at one time due to the bars tapering down at too steep a pitch where the controls fit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have a better picture of the bars, there was a recall on double t bars at one time due to the bars tapering down at too steep a pitch where the controls fit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I sent him a text asking for pictures where the recall calls for the smooth area they have no sharp line ! good to go ! thanks everyone

·
Registered
13 Posts
Note there was a recall on some of the Yamaha Warrior T-bars for weld issues. Be sure to check the manufacture date and weld configuration before buying.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Thank you !
There was a guy on the Warrior Facebook page selling a set this week

1 - 20 of 20 Posts