RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
I just ordered the side mount license plate from justice and I am also getting the integrated taillight from mdwright, so no blinkers at all...looks real clean in my own opinion...

·
Registered
46 Posts
i did the same thing i used the yami kit and bought and integrated tail like and it looks sick... way better then stock thats for sure and you get to show of the rear tire ..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arizona Warrior said:
That sure shows of the tire doesn't it? Did you use teh steel Yami kit, the Barons, or did you cut the inner fender? As for tail lights I'm a fan of the integrated rear signals so I don't have any signal advice.

I used the yamaha kit...I think I'm going to look into the integrated signals. Cleanest way to go in my opinion.

Thanks for all the comments

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
cordxxx said:
Arizona Warrior said:
That sure shows of the tire doesn't it? Did you use teh steel Yami kit, the Barons, or did you cut the inner fender? As for tail lights I'm a fan of the integrated rear signals so I don't have any signal advice.

I used the yamaha kit...I think I'm going to look into the integrated signals. Cleanest way to go in my opinion.

Thanks for all the comments

The Yammi kit on their site still has the rear refelctor/plate light attached to it. Does the Yammi kit give you the option of removing the rear refelector/plate light thing?

See what I'm talking about?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fake said:
The Yammi kit on their site still has the rear refelctor/plate light attached to it. Does the Yammi kit give you the option of removing the rear refelector/plate light thing?

The yamaha kit comes with 2 brackets...one for the light one for the license plate. You do have the option of using it or not. I, of course,chose not to because it's cleanerwithoutit and the brake light works well enough for my taste. If your state's a little more uptight thanmine about little things like illuminated license plates I'm sure that a strip ofLED's would work just fine.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
cordxxx said:
fake said:

The yamaha kit comes with 2 brackets...one for the light one for the license plate. You do have the option of using it or not. I, of course,chose not to because it's cleanerwithoutit and the brake light works well enough for my taste. If your state's a little more uptight thanmine about little things like illuminated license plates I'm sure that a strip ofLED's would work just fine.

+1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts