RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I got a chance to take some pics of the TT bars I installed. I performed the installation

a couple of weeks ago but didn't get any pictures. By the time I got to it, today, I had to break

some ice away from the shed door to get inside. Anyhow, thanks for the help from the forum

members. I had read up on everything prior to installation and everything went well. I still have

to tie off the wires but that can waituntil warmer weather.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They feel good, actually they feel the same back as stock ('06) but a little lower.

I haven't gotten to ride with them yet, I'll have to waitfor some warmer weather.

I also installed the KuryakynISO grips.

Dang, I'm tired of winter, come on spring.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Looks good. I bought a set of warrior bend bars after I saw how they look on warriordogs bike. I haven't put them on yet.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Looks great, nice work.

Did you need to buy new cables too? Let's see a picture with the grips on if you have one available. I'm thinking of doing the same mod.

Nice ride!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cables are stock, everything fit well. As I said though, I think I'll be tieing up the cables

since you can't internally wire the bars, at least with out drilling the bars.

I didn't take any direct photos of the grips yet but this shows them.

The first pic in my starting post shows the grips also.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
The TT bars are very comfortable, but was not the look I wanted anymore. I got flanders bars from another member, and then sold my TT bars to a 3rd member. Your bike looks great.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments, I just can't wait for the warmer weather. I also have Churchkeys

VBAK, Akitadogs Coil Relocation plate and the AIS plate. They're waiting for the warmer

weather to be installed. I want to make sure everything on the bike is good (running) before

I put them on. Presently she's winterized, battery out, wd-40'd the bike, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts