RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a factory Yamaha Warrior motorcycle cover. It's not water proof but does a good job of protecting the bike from the majority of the elements. It's super easy to put on and fits the Warrior perfectly. Obviously it's used but doesn't have any tears or damage other than a little bit of normal wear.

Retails for $123.95

$75 $65 shipped to the continental United States.

Can be seen here - http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelscitemdetail/5/60/119/477/2008/1/897/0/0/detail.aspx

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Would this fit in a Large Flat rate USPS box? I'm asuming not.....

I need one but I'm in PR... even though USPS is domestic shipping could be higher....

What size box would it fit in? check in USPS.com and let me know how much shipping would be, if you are willing..

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I have one of those covers as well and it probably would fit in the large priority box if folded well Sira. What I've found though is to avoid the hassle of stepping away to get the "official" box the girls at my local post office just put priority tape on whatever I bring it in and give me the flat rate regardless if it's twice the size even.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Bump!

Sorry, found another option....

Thanks for the intent on finding info on shipping to PR

Guys!This Item is still for sale!

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
thats a good price. i bought mine last year and for those who dont have this cover, it fits the warrior perfectly. mirrors seat everything and it goes all the way to the floor. shame i dont need two

1 - 12 of 12 Posts