RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[xx(]The guys that I rode with at star days agreed that YAMAHAWG sounds a little Harleyish and does not fit my style of riding.I have a license plate on my bike that reads CRUZMSL so we voted unanimously that I need a name change and although I was called a few different names,during our week of fun I am to now be known as CruiseMissile.
Thanks guys and thanks to Carknee for changing my handle.

Sorry, but the Title needed to be changed.....Thanks for understanding.....Ed

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
There you go bud. It definatly fits your style of riding. That last trip up Bent Mountain showed what your made of for sure....Good thing the wife got off the bike for that trip up. You wouldn't have been able to fit your balls on there with her on the bike....[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
woo hooo! not to be confused with the other Cruzmissile. but he only has one post so youre cooler [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] and im guessing FASTER too.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm lucky to have a wife that puts up with my spastic riding.She has been a trooper for the past 20 years.Pulled long wheelies and ripped up the twisties with her on board and not once did she ever kidney punch me.

·
Registered
164 Posts
You know how to scare the $hit out of a riding buddy! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!] I was thinking first Horizon gets sidelined by a deer and then you bite it![xx(]

Congratulations on the name change.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
hey Eric, whats shakin up there? you missed the missile in action. i've never seen someone cruz 2 up as hard as they do. and she was either REALLY luvvin it, or has some great acting skills! we were pingin the rev limiter in 5th gear for a loooooong strech on the BRP and **** was it a blast!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think they should rename the BRP to the Blue Ridge Autobahn.We where doin 110-120 for miles and miles.The veiw of Penguin from behind do'in 120 on Blubruces bike will not soon be forgotten.
His leather jacket was up around his ears,back fully exposed and haulin ass.

·
Registered
164 Posts
LOL, I'm working my a$$ off man - I hate I missed it. Randy and his wife a really cool people - rode with them and Horizon some on my Parkway trip back in May. I'm already looking forward to taking another week long trip up that way but it might be a while.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
i'm thinking we need to get a campout together up north somewhere between me and the norther states... which will also be just as close for midwesterners and the folks on the coast. we dont need an event to do that. would only be a day drive for anyone and camping is cheap [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] so no excuses. preferably somewhere near a dragstrip

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CruiseMissile

I think they should rename the BRP to the Blue Ridge Autobahn.We where doin 110-120 for miles and miles.The veiw of Penguin from behind do'in 120 on Blubruces bike will not soon be forgotten.
His leather jacket was up around his ears,back fully exposed and haulin ass.

dude, from my rear view it looked like a hard ass on a chopper chasing me. must have been his reach to the bars and pegs that made it look like a chopper from my mirrors, but ****, i thought if i stopped i'd get a whoopin. and bruce on the v-star was just as.....amusing [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
164 Posts
A Campout sounds good to me. Several good motorcycle only campgrounds near the parkway - I think these are extra fun. Also plenty of other campgrounds near anyplace we could want to go, and I'd love to hit a drag strip.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Dude that was the best 200 miles i've riden so far. Who ever thinks that Warrior can't be taken to the limit with two up need to come ride with you and your wife. Thanks for showing us the way up the parkway. Send me your address I have something I'd like to send you.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Great choice on the name... great riding with you and the missus, too. What an excellent couple you both make.
It was all gravy on the parkway, and it was a gas seeing my RSW fly down the roads in front of me while I chased you guys on Penguins 650. (Man, I owe him big time for saving me from myself. The broomstick-handlebars are a bit more of a reach than this old geezer had bargained for after all those miles. Time for a rear peg set.)

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I haven't read the posts, but I thought that we lost another member due to some accident..

Will someone edit the topic title to show (NO-ONE DIED)...

Thanks.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Same thing here Jason..... somberness set in, went and got a beer..... then came back and read that he changed his name........ Oh well, the beer was good.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Didn't mean to scare anyone with the topic name.Good thing the moderators monitor me.Thanks for the change.I guess you would of had to of "been there" to understand.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts