RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just wanted to say hello and that IM diggin' my new bone stock Warrior. I also want to say that I think this is a pretty cool site you got here. I got alot of information from just browsing the forums.

No biggie but there's a couple of small issues IM having. On cold starts the bike hardly Idles. I gotta stand there a juice'er till she gets up to temp, It'll stall if I dont. the other thing is getting the bike to fire after I've been riding for a bit. It will crank away untill I roll the throttle back. Could this be that the idle is set to low? The idle seems low to me.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...you may want to check with your dealer to see if the recall for the TPS has been done as well.

there are others on here that will know more and probably have a more technical answer.

Welcome Home!!

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Check your idle,it should be about 900 rpm.I love the sound of the slower idle(below 900)but the fuel injection does not like it at all!Welcome aboard dude!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Did you forget about the choke? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] J/K. Like the others said, check your idle. Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As for the idle, the general consensus is get it good and warmed up then set it to about 1000. I haven't had a problem since. It will probably run between 1000 and 1500 for a minute or 2 and then it will settle down.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts