RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Are you looking for a small shield that flows with the lines of the bike, or are you looking for as much wind protection as you can get?

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Yamaha Blvd. windshield. I've had it on for 30k miles and wouldn't take it off if you payed me to.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I have a Boulevard shield that I'm selling - I don't get on with it but others like it.

Fiery.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
The Yamaha Boulevard screen rocks. It takes the pressure off the chest and doesn't ruin the look of the bike. Do a search and you will find lots of info already posted on this topic.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Around town and short trips/best looking, the Boulevard is great if you don't mind the wierd buffeting. For longer trips I really like the Memphis Shades BigShot--very stable.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I agree with rjharden. I have boulevard, looks great, but was cold riding this morning in 30 degree weather. Wife has clearviewshield. Makes sense to have a summer good looks shield and a winter or touring shield that fits the same brackets. For about $100, you can afford a clearviewshield, and they don't look bad on the warrior either.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RockinRuss

I agree with rjharden. I have boulevard, looks great, but was cold riding this morning in 30 degree weather. Wife has clearviewshield. Makes sense to have a summer good looks shield and a winter or touring shield that fits the same brackets. For about $100, you can afford a clearviewshield, and they don't look bad on the warrior either.

Insert Image:

Insert Image:

Insert Image:

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
I have the Memphis Big Shots with the gradiated black and I love it! I use it for long rides and take it off once I get there...easy off & back on. Now, with the weather getting cold, I'll put it back on for the winter...that's my .02.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Many choices!! The Boulevard windshield buffets me like crazy. My Chase Harper 1560 magnetic tankbag protects just as well as a small shield but with very smooth airflow. My Memphis Shades BigShot is excellent for longer trips and very stable at 120. Or so I've heard....

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
I'll put my 2 cents worth in for the Memphis shades Big Shot!....2 minutes on and off once you have mounted the mounting hardware to the upper forks. Looks nice and keep the bugs out of my face during the long trips.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts