RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shop called, and I am back in business. The recall is done, new shiny stuff is on, I am a a fast mammajamma. So I pull off on the side of the road to make a phone call. Troopers were clockin' and I wanted to warn a friend. When I pull back on the highway I crank the throttle like I stole it and it was all I could do to hang on. Someone tell me why I have mirrors again, because everything is a blur/emoticons/emotion-1.gif My gawd the S#%$ is awesome. I'll post pics tomorrow. The shiny stuff, the low end, you will have to visualize the HC pistons and Valve springs.
So a man pulls along side me I think he was harleyfied and says I have an awesome ride and he almost bought one. I zipped by him on the hwy after he had pulled over for something.
Peace and keep the sticky side down. I am so behind on my therapy. You know we are at the beginning of a cicada/locust outbreak. That bug is going to hurt at 70mph. Oh, and did i mention how difficult it is to keep the speed down?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Right on pwfycat, Know what you mean about the speed. Bike seems to teliport now when passing cages.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
1 more week and I'll have mine back. BAK, PCIII, new 5thgears and all. Anticipation is killing me. Best deal is 9 hr ride to dealer doing the work tomorrow and then the ride back in a week, all tweaked up. Even putting an alarm / auto starter on mine. You have to hate and love the recall at the same time.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WarriorMedic, I run the standard bore.

Who has the line for rules for riding a warrior? Hang on tight, then hold on tighter

·
Registered
568 Posts
I am picking mine up this afternoon. Just did the OE HC pistons. Man, I hope my experience is akin to pwfycat's and not like so many of the other's. The tech called me last night to tell me it was done. I asked if he had to adjust the PCIII and he said "no, it seemed to be running fine". I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts