RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Making plans to hit Yosemite on Oct 02. Never been there, been wanting to go. It's my bday that day, so screw it. I'm going. I'll be leaving Sacramento at about 5 am and heading to Placerville to take 49 down. Unless someone wants to go with me and show me a better route. Oh, I'm leaving this early because i wanna beat the sun. Can't stand riding or driving with the sun in my eyes first thing in the morning. But, yeah. If anyone wants to meet up along the way, that would be awesome. The more, the merrier. Just want to ride around, have a look at the park, get a few pics, maybe some food. Definitely some fuel, and head out as the sun goes down. This way, it's not in my face on the way home. And, LED headlight. I love this thing. Lol And yeah, I know. It's a Sunday.

·
Registered
265 Posts
On September 8th, 1974 I spent two weeks in Idaho to watch Evil Knievel attempt to jump the Snake River Canyon. A few weeks later I made the trip to Yosemite where I stayed for over a month. What an incredible place, arguably the most impressive place I have ever been to and witnessed in person. I have always wanted to return but it never happened. Sadly I am jealous but a 2,100 mile trip isn't happening for this ole dog. Hope you post pictures after it is all said and done. Happy Birthday Diablito many happy returns.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to scratch my ride. Gotta work this weekend. And to top it off, I've been fighting a cold that's been working on me for 4 days, it just kicked into high gear on me. So, hopefully I just survive the weekend. I'll do it another day, maybe even pack for an overnighter in the woods.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts