RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, that's as far down as I want to go! I was making a tight turn about 15mph and a very large dump truck was slightly over the line turning left. I panicked a bit and wanted to increase the gap between us and leaned in just a bit more. Scrrrrrraaaape!!! Scuffed my steel toe down to the steel toe and scuffed up the peg mount and put a nice scratch onto the stock header! My Bub slip-on was un-touched though!

Whew, I won't do that again! I will stick to scraping the foot pegs and leave the knee dragging to the crotch rockets!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Kewl

Honestly now that you have done it practice touching the tips of the pegs in a parking lot. The more confidence you have that you can do it the better off you are. Never know when some a-hole will pull out in front of you and that little extra lean without dumping could save your life. Folding my pegs up still startles me but I guess you dont get used to it unless you do it all the time. Touching tips is part of my normal riding now so that doesnt bother me.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't get me wrong, scraping pegs and peg mounts is old hat but scraping the header?

That's my limit! I enjoy scraping pegs and boots down but no more than that!

I ride the warrior the way it was intended and will do so as long as I own it.

So have fun but be safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts