RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Sound even better in person![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Great to meet you and your wife Jeff. I'm trying to get a shat load of my friends together and buy one of your Kicking arse boats[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Sounds sweet. Think we could do one of those with a quick disconnect?...LOL
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Insert Image:

94.83 KB

Too bad but its not detachable , his Mod is pretty much a no going back mod. he relacated the Tach and everything gut its sounds better than the video or my car... I wish I would have followed him though the dragon when he was playing Metalica [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

P.S Dont forget the images on

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He said he has played it for up to 2 hours with no problems, but he was talking about adding an AMP and I bet it would kill it much faster

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
it doesnt run off the bikes electrical system? Bigger battery, add a .5 or .7Farad Cap, maybe see if there is such a thing as a high output alternator (or whatever its called on a bike) and he should be fine. If hes getting that kind of sound with no amp now, even a small 100watt would make a big difference.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Looks nice. But, I'm "old school" & believe riding a bike is entertaining enough, the pipes make the music. Of course, I've only been on a few 700+ mile runs, so perhaps music would be nice on long rides!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Whaler's stereo is loud as ****.

He cranked it up when we were all standing at the CROT and it sounded amazing...those titanium dome tweeters really crank out the music...even at highway speeds with a full face he says he can hear the music perfectly...and I believe it.

If you are going to do the stereo thing...I have never heard it done as well as Whaler's system.

Chris.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts