RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always ask myself if I'm the youngest warrior owner ever. I would have to say yes at just 20yrs old. Bought her with 3500 miles for $3500 miles. She's a 2004 that was completely factory.

Mods (SO FAR):
BAK
PC111 USB
HK pipes
Halo headlight
HID kit
Drag bars
Integrated taillight
Side license plate

ImageUploadedByMO Free1430288542.679472.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1430288558.730643.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1430288588.847205.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Nice bike for sure. The warrior wasn't even an idea in the mind of the Yamaha people when I was 20. lol. That has been a while.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha thanks guys, I'll take it! Youngest RSWarrior member ? I've had her for a year now. Great bike, had an R1 and just acted stupid because I also ride dirt bikes. Got too comfortable on the sport bikes and almost killed myself. Decided warrior was great option. Loved it ever sense.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I thought there was a guy on here a couple of years back that was 18-19 and had his warrior at college with him. I remember it was his only transportation and he didnt really have a place to work on it because of campus rules or something.

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
I thought there was a guy on here a couple of years back that was 18-19 and had his warrior at college with him. I remember it was his only transportation and he didnt really have a place to work on it because of campus rules or something.
Yeah now that you mention it I remember him. Real nice guy trying to get an education and had bugger all money and it was his sole transport. He was having running issues and looking for ideas on luggage stowage on the bike if I remember. Sorry cole18 you miss out on both accounts, but hey we still like ya so stick around and have fun with the rest of us.

Heff

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Well I'm 23 now but I got the warrior when i was 19 so... I'll go ahead and take the crown haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts