RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Christok Custom Fibreglass is proud to present the Z102 tailspoiler.

Inspired by the Z28 Camaros of the 70’s and the cars of NASCAR today, this spoiler will add a little custom look to the rear of your Warrior without drastically changing the OEM lines. A round of thanks to those forum members who voiced their opinion when I originally presented my rough design for the Z102. Chris aka rubberface49 played a large part in the reworking and refinement of the final design and is the first owner of a Z102

The Z102 is made to be bonded to your original fender and is a relatively easy install however some bodywork is required.

The price is $50 US plus shipping and comes with installation instructions and personal customer support.

Some new products presently under development include a new front fender for stock and 130 tires with customizable rear length and style, and customizable side panel arc; a stock style rear fender shortened by 2 inches with or without a Z102 tailspoiler built in as well as fenders for fat lowered rears.

If you have a part you have always been dreaming of but does not exist on the market or is way too expensive, I can help you because Christok Custom fibreglass molds your dreams into reality.

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any pics of this painted and installed, or possibly glassed onto a fender?
sorry but not at the present time. I wanted to show the product as it is sold and then Chris aka rubberface49 who has one on route will post his pictures once completed as he has some very interesting mods going on.. Once the shortened fender is completed I will post pictures with the spoiler incorporated into the fender.:cool:

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hi Christok,I'm going to be the first to get one of the Z102,,I love the idea of the spoiler on the tail,I like the sporty look of it...I hope to have pictures of it painted and up and ready by the end of the month..... Great mod.....thanks.
Chris

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Received my Z102 and will do the work on feb 6-10 with it and will post some pictures,,,,,Good work Christok

My new coated pipe will go nicely with the Z102,,,,had to throw that in,,,,,

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOOOO. . . . When am I getting mine?

Bob
I just finished the shortened version of the OEM Fender. I took out 3.5 inches but have come up with a clearance issue between the stock tail light and the tire. By moving the rear of the fender 3.5 inches closer to the seat it reduces the clkearance by quite a bit. I can put in a custom rear light and solve the clearance issue and I am looking at a solution with an integrated strip LED tail light as well as a solution with the tail light and flashers built into a Z102 spoiler. Bob I'll get back to you early next week to show you what I have so far.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts