RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I don’t face gram or insta tweet and the only follower I have is my dog pepper. I work at night. Most my spare time is spent taking care of my handicapped wife. But here, I feel like I’m among older brothers and younger brothers. You guys are helpful and just right amount of nuts. It’s an honor to be amongst you. I’ll try to find ways to contribute and live up to the EOBA.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Thank you to those who nominated and voted for me and to all others who were selected! It is an honor to be recognized by the warrior community here. My road to a warrior started after my first new 2007 warrior I purchased in January 2008. Several years later and after "building" it to where I wanted it thanks to countless people here on the forum, I had to sell it after kiddo #3. I went without a bike for several years, but knew I had to come back to the warrior. In the spring of 2016 I drove 12 hours to VA to pick up my 2004. Again got back on the forum and have been working on building it to where I want this one. Thank you again, Aaron

20180602_211413-01 by Aaron Bailey, on Flickr

41 - 49 of 49 Posts